General Abarth 695 Biposto

Currently reading:
General Abarth 695 Biposto

Two problems I can see:

For about the same money a 4C is faster and more livable (wind down windows etc). If I'm buying a track toy I'll never see the point of getting a FWD.

In another year or two, there'll be a Biposto Essesse (or something) with a carbon roof and six speed.

Two problems I can see:

For about the same money a 4C is faster and more livable (wind down windows etc). If I'm buying a track toy I'll never see the point of getting a FWD.

In another year or two, there'll be a Biposto Essesse (or something) with a carbon roof and six speed.

jeeze some of you are too cynical (n)

Two problems I can see:

Looking at a recent review the 4C is a great car to look at and drive, but see this review: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/eve...s-Nora-Batty-Kylie-Minogue-Im-love-hurts.html

depends on how much credence you give the reviewer:D

Don't fool us, I have 90hp more than standard in mine, yes that's 250hp now and you can really feel it. Once you have driven mine, then when you drive a Tributo Ferrari it feels tame lol.
Abarth had the chance to make Carlos proud. The car looks the goods, but it's at least 30hp short of fire breathing performance.
Ps and it's over priced for what you getting!

Don't fool us, I have 90hp more than standard in mine, yes that's 250hp now and you can really feel it. Once you have driven mine, then when you drive a Tributo Ferrari it feels tame lol.
Abarth had the chance to make Carlos proud. The car looks the goods, but it's at least 30hp short of fire breathing performance.
Ps and it's over priced for what you getting!

how does your gearbox survive?

So far not one issue, it's a robotic paddle shift version, nothing been done to the gearbox! Done now 12,000km since the upgrades. On about 20,000km in total and smooth as a babies .... Lol
Will it last? Who knows but at $25,000 cheaper than what they offering, that's a lot of gearboxes I can buy if I need to and still have bags more fun.
I run 0 to 100km/hr in sub 5 seconds - top out at 7500rpm in fifth gear touching on 240km/hr.... Out of roundabouts it's demon, first gear is almost impossible to use flat out as it spins up both front wheels, once into second it's more controllable and into third wicked. Many an Audi, BMW or even Porsche has had to swet to stay with it...
Go look on YouTube at my videos. User name Malcolm H.
http://m.youtube.com/channel/UC_nMCQTqan-KTEAZumd-2TA

Last edited:
It's a cool smal car, but a bit to much hardcore to my likings. ;)

14464675836_6afb850832_h.jpg

Back