General Abarth Market Research

Currently reading:
General Abarth Market Research

chas379

72 Year Old teenager
I received this by e-mail this evening

ANYONE RECEIVED ANYTHING SIMILAR?

This is about an audit Abarth is doing to listen to its customers’ thoughts and feelings about the brand, in order to enable itself to grow even closer to its customers.

We are running this important market research across the UK and would like you to take part. It's not every day you have a chance to be heard in this world and who knows, in the months ahead you may find yourself telling your friends "I was involved in the making of that!"

A research event like this is used to gather feedback and to learn what people like you want from new products and services.

Interviews will last 30 minutes and will take place over the telephone throughout the course of next week from Monday 25th – Friday 29th November.

You will receive £20 as a thank you for taking part and a token of our client’s appreciation. I am sure you will find the session very informative and enjoyable.

If you are interested please call Ram on 020 8245 8000 for more information. If you prefer you can email [email protected] quoting reference 13755 in the subject line and we will contact you.

Indiefield is a professional market research company and we abide by the Market Research Society Code of Conduct. This research is not connected with selling.

We carry out research like this all the time for just about every brand you can think of. If you would like to know more about participation in market research please go to www.indiefield.net where you will find lots of useful information.

Yours sincerely,
Sophie Forsyth
Project Manager

NB: Spaces are filled on a first come first served basis.

:confused:

Not had anything but when I was doing the photography I did a few of these about camera equipment they paid anything from £50 to £100 and you got it in vouchers, you can choose what shop you want. A tip though don't tell the wife like I did she soon spent £100 john lewis vouchers.

trap.jpg

They rang me tonight to arrange a time to hold the telemarathon but after I confirmed my vehicle type I was told that I wouldn't be needed as they were already oversubscribed with 595 models. :confused:

I e-mailed advising them I would be available this afternoon but nothing transpired. Maybe I'll steer clear of an upgrade to 595 next Sept. as the above statement seems to show they must be very common on the street???:devil::D

Last edited:
I e-mailed advising them I would be available this afternoon but nothing transpired. Maybe I'll steer clear of an upgrade to 595 next Sept. as the above statement seems to show they must be very common on the street???:devil::D

and I had already earmarked the £20 to buy everyone drinks on Sunday, now you'll have to get your own. :devil:

and I had already earmarked the £20 to buy everyone drinks on Sunday, now you'll have to get your own. :devil:

I was just going to get you a Christmas present but was outbid by £00.01 at the last minute Shame:D

I got a call from the Market Research Co. yesterday afternoon, as opposed to Monday evening as I had asked.

I was advised they would arrange a future date for the survey as it would take 30 > 45 mins. Just had to answer a couple of questions first to see if I fitted into their matrix.

Needless to say I was a No Go as their compliment of allocations for RETIRED people were fully subscribed or maybe, really, it could have been something I said???

It appears they get contact information from dealerships.

they probably misheard you and thought you said you were a retard not retired.

they probably misheard you and thought you said you were a retard not retired.

Ouch!!! Good job I am not of a sensitive nature:D Just going off to my Martial Arts training then off to Kick Boxing. Looking forward to meeting up with you:devil:

Reactions: RUI
They rang me tonight to arrange a time to hold the telemarathon but after I confirmed my vehicle type I was told that I wouldn't be needed as they were already oversubscribed with 595 models. :confused:

I got a call from the Market Research Co. yesterday afternoon, as opposed to Monday evening as I had asked.

I was advised they would arrange a future date for the survey as it would take 30 > 45 mins. Just had to answer a couple of questions first to see if I fitted into their matrix.

Needless to say I was a No Go as their compliment of allocations for RETIRED people were fully subscribed or maybe, really, it could have been something I said???

It appears they get contact information from dealerships.

Must get it from the service departments of said dealerships methinks. :D

Personally, I reckon that they went to their piggy bank and found it stuffed with IOUs so couldn't raise the £20.

Back