Off Topic Their new 595 Competiziones

Currently reading:
Off Topic Their new 595 Competiziones

Two new 595 Competiziones?

https://www.fiatforum.com/abarth-500/335901-my-new-595-competizione.html

https://www.fiatforum.com/abarth-500/334557-my-new-595-competizione.html

But which is better? There's only one way to find out. FIGHT!

fight.jpg

I have been browsing over the years, but the site is a heck a lot busier than it was, which is a credit, it's not easy to run a forum, never mind attract new active members.
I do hang my head in shame though at not posting, saying that, the 500 was utterly reliable over it's life with the exception of the notorious tailgate wiring and juddering wipers cured by a strategic bend to the wiper arm :D

I have been browsing over the years, but the site is a heck a lot busier than it was, which is a credit, it's not easy to run a forum, never mind attract new active members.
I do hang my head in shame though at not posting, saying that, the 500 was utterly reliable over it's life with the exception of the notorious tailgate wiring and juddering wipers cured by a strategic bend to the wiper arm :D
I would say it's less busy than ever really?

Aside from the occasional newbie who will only ever post when they order a car, get the car, something goes wrong with the car or they feel like paying too much for a service, the forum is quite dead at the moment IMHO.

Aside from the occasional newbie who will only ever post when they order a car, get the car, something goes wrong with the car or they feel like paying too much for a service, the forum is quite dead at the moment IMHO.

Interesting you say that, the forum I mod on has gone incredibly quiet of late. I hope it's just post summer into autumn doldrums......

I haven't been here, I'm sure that's why :p it's because I've been so busy fixing other Stilos. My own Stilo - the replacement for my 500 - is still running fine, I've done 20,000km in it without a single fault! Only did about 3,000km in my 500.

-Alex

Last edited:
Back