Off Topic New Forest Xmas Meet 2013

Currently reading:
Off Topic New Forest Xmas Meet 2013

Which dates would be best for you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to know the final date so I can commit one way or the other :p

The final date will be determined by the choices made in the poll at the top of the thread. If you have a preference vote now.

The most popular date will be the one selected and the official event thread will be posted WC. 1/12/2013. If you can only attend on one of the two suggested dates then get your choice in now.

OK! tomorrow night (Friday) Team yellowluigi and I will make the final decision on route(s) and venues, all that is left is the actual date. Based on the current votes it will be taking place on Sunday 1st December so this is the last chance to make your preference count.

On Sunday this thread will be closed and all further discussions will then take place in the Events section. (y)

Mrs Sadgit and I will be there, all being well, you can then see the joy caused by letting your 18 year old daughter drive the 500.

:confused: Bob, I don't have an 18 year old daughter, lol. I know Chas reckons I have Alzheimers but I'm sure I'd remember if I had. You won't be getting any money out of me for the damage. :p

No teenage daughter! thats why you look so young!! easy problem to fix, you give me the Abarth, I give you years of financial misery :D Maybe I should have said ones daughter or indeed MY daughter, though after she damaged the 500 I was keen to disown her :)

No teenage daughter! thats why you look so young!! easy problem to fix, you give me the Abarth, I give you years of financial misery :D Maybe I should have said ones daughter or indeed MY daughter, though after she damaged the 500 I was keen to disown her :)

event sounds GOOD:),
however may well end-up clashing with the midlands Italia event around Towcester :(,
Charlie - Didcot

OK guys (and Gals), this thread is now closed and all discussions will now take place in the main "EVENTS" section. Thanks for all your input, both here and via PM and emails and this looks to be our biggest social gathering yet. Hopefully it will all go without a hitch and the weather will be kind to us again this year. Looking forward to catching up with previous attendees and putting faces (and even proper names in some cases) to you all.

Please follow the link below to the main thread.

https://www.fiatforum.com/events/337082-new-forest-2013-xmas-get-together.html

Cheers

Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back