General My new 595 Competizione

Currently reading:
General My new 595 Competizione

I fitted my newly painted winter wheels and tyres today and also my carbon wing mirrors.
11240738654_7981cf2936_b.jpg

11240812353_67a90990d1_b.jpg

Black wheels look great with the grey. My plan is to eventually change the diamond cut wheels for the black Tributo wheels with yellow centre caps, but they are so expensive. Quick photoshop job. Only pic of wheels I could find were the wrong shape, res and perspective, but with a bit of warping & skewing you get the idea.

Attachments

• Brembo'd.jpg
    Brembo'd.jpg
    541.3 KB · Views: 118
What is it about FIAT owners and rabbits, by the way...?! :confused:

Dave loves them and he told me how nice they are so I thought I would give it a try. You must try rabbit it tastes lovely.

He will be along in a bit...(as he spends ALL of his life on here) and he will click dislike because he doesn't like taking credit for it.

Pants car TBH!!! Where is the leg room for the rear passengers? or the front for that matter!

My 3 year old has more than enough leg room as do I when I am in the car..I will ask again what do you drive? I am guessing no answer again.

Looks well on the black wheels.

My winters, albeit 16's are on black rims and I was unsure what they would look like. I just need to move them from the garage onto the car :)

Back