Styling any thoughts?

Currently reading:
Styling any thoughts?

Being 'error free' might mean they won't set off the canbus, but at 3W they won't be as bright as stock. Ideally you want some rated at around 8W and 600+ lumens. If you find such a beast in a T20 base let us know :)

been looking into upgrading the bulbs on the A500 to led versions and seen these http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/370733316981?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

what do you think?

Bought these.... And I know others have too. ( caz360 )Non Led... But look fantastic... More so for cosmetic reasons for me :)
eBay:
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=190819947027

Message Seller, they will relist them for you if needed. :)

Read this too.... :-o
https://www.fiatforum.com/showthread.php?t=323003

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Being 'error free' might mean they won't set off the canbus, but at 3W they won't be as bright as stock. Ideally you want some rated at around 8W and 600+ lumens. If you find such a beast in a T20 base let us know :)

i have seen T20 based one and they noted some models have burnt the holders :confused: i wouldnt mind if there not as bright these are merely a DRL unit and just wanted a 6000k effect

I can think of literally thousands of things I could do with that (admittedly small) amount of money rather than putting some bulbs in my car that i will almost never see whilst the car is running.

I can think of literally thousands of things I could do with that (admittedly small) amount of money rather than putting some bulbs in my car that i will almost never see whilst the car is running.

thanks for the handy input top quality there... now what ever i do to "my" car is my own business, i asked about the bulbs :bang: not "your" what else i would spend my money on....

i will spend my money on what i want, when i want

thanks for the handy input top quality there... now what ever i do to "my" car is my own business, i asked about the bulbs :bang: not "your" what else i would spend my money on....

i will spend my money on what i want, when i want

Here here... Check his other posts, never has much of a positive input with any topic.

Waaaaaahmbulance for James too? :)

P.S It's hear hear and not here here. Don't criticise me and then make such basic mistakes innit?

Last edited:
Do what you want to your car btw I change the bulbs too, I use piaa ones in the cupra, but what you will find on here is people have their opinions and are not afraid to say what they think. It's either a positive in that they won't bulls#*t you or if you offend easy just don't ask :)

Do what you want to your car....
What you will find on here is people have their opinions and
are NOT afraid to say what they think....

HAHA.... I dont know what I did in days gone by without certain forums keeping me entertained!
Without mentioning any names ( 306maxi ) :D:D:devil:
Is the air feeling a bit blunt ? ;)

oh... BTW to the OP...Yeah that to SteveTDCi , Do what you want to Your car.... Hope my suggestion helped! :cool:

I changed my bulbs for Philips Xtreme Vision.
Didn't make a lot of difference to headlights but high beam is amazing... Much brighter and longer throw.
Hope this helps.
PS. Take care not to drop the bulb when fitting NS headlight. Careful not to drop the build inside DLR/high beam lights too.

To be honest i don't usually see blunt and abrupt comments, I the OP asked a question a on product but instead i had a reply of personal comment on why would you do that? its a waste etc etc... what surprises me is that it comes from a senior member with the forum not really active compared to others and offering comments like that wouldn't help with the newer members on here.

So for future sake 306Maxi if you don't have anything to say useful on my posts then please don't comment on them go and keyboard bash someone else.

To be honest i don't usually see blunt and abrupt comments, I the OP asked a question a on product but instead i had a reply of personal comment on why would you do that? its a waste etc etc... what surprises me is that it comes from a senior member with the forum not really active compared to others and offering comments like that wouldn't help with the newer members on here.

So for future sake 306Maxi if you don't have anything to say useful on my posts then please don't comment on them go and keyboard bash someone else.
I will say whatever I want to say within the rules, I don't take orders from you :)

i can see your a mature person well done for being the bigger person.......
the funny thing is iam 100% sure you wouldnt act like that in person

I the OP asked a question a on product but instead i had a reply of personal comment on why would you do that?

Huh? This is what you said:

been looking into upgrading the bulbs on the A500 to led versions and seen these http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/370733316981?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

what do you think?

In other words, "do you think it is worth me upgrading my bulbs to these? Please tell me what you think".

Maxi replied with words to the effect of "no, in my opinion it is not worth you upgrading your bulbs to those or any others".

You came here asking for opinions, supposedly. You got one you didn't like, spoken without any flannel, and got upset about it. I conclude that you really came here looking for affirmation, not opinions.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
i can see your a mature person well done for being the bigger person.......
the funny thing is iam 100% sure you wouldnt act like that in person

If we were at an FF meet and you asked me what I thought of your LED DRL bulbs I would say the same thing :)

Like Robin said, you came here asking for affirmation and not opinion.

I don't always agree with maxi and he doesn't always think much of what I am doing to my 500 :bang:
However...
If I am looking for an opinion I can trust, one based on extensive motoring [and motorsport] experience and practicality, not frivolity, maxi is your man, no question.
So what I'm saying is.., don't take offense at maxi, swallow your pride and learn from him (y)

Back