Tuning Magneti Marelli "Bombardone" Exhaust

Currently reading:
Tuning Magneti Marelli "Bombardone" Exhaust

Erica

I looked for a similar thread, but there is not.
I've found this video about this exhaust, it sounds great!
What do you think? :slayer:

Excellent! I love Magneti Marelli products. They have such a long history with Fiat that its like having 'factory team' performance parts and they always seem to match the character and appearance of the car really well
We have MM exhausts on our 1.2 send TA.
1.2 sounds like a mini Ferrari ; )

Im in the market for an exhaust for my a500 and seems like the best option....sounds awesome!

Group buy anyone?

Excellent! I love Magneti Marelli products. They have such a long history with Fiat that its like having 'factory team' performance parts and they always seem to match the character and appearance of the car really well
We have MM exhausts on our 1.2 send TA.
1.2 sounds like a mini Ferrari ; )

I'm sorry, but no 1.2 sounds like a mini Ferrari.

mm are part if the fiat group, so it's not a case of history, they're owned by them!

I'm sorry, but no 1.2 sounds like a mini Ferrari.

mm are part if the fiat group, so it's not a case of history, they're owned by them!
I can dream ; )
Yes, since 1919!!

Last edited:
Yes, since 1919!!

True, their quality control is as it was nearly a century ago. I'd never seen a part with machining oil and chips still on it supplied to the customer.

The MM exhaust is nothing special. The size is stock with bigger tips. I personally like the options you get with a SuperSprint exhaust.

Another video:

I completely love this exhaust :p

The MM exhaust is nothing special. The size is stock with bigger tips. I personally like the options you get with a SuperSprint exhaust.

Are the SS exhausts stainless steel though? They didn't used to be when I had my Fiat Coupe.

Back