Styling Abarth Tax Disc Holder (Silver)

Currently reading:
Styling Abarth Tax Disc Holder (Silver)

chas379

72 Year Old teenager
I have a Silver Abarth Tax Disc Holder which I bought on purchasing my A500 in Sept this year. However using the clear adhesive pads/spacers supplied it will not stay fixed to the windscreen. Falls off after a while. I bought a similar fitment for my earlier TA Lounge and my OH's 1.2 Pop and had no issues.

Suppose it must be curvature of the windscreen ??

If anyone would like this I will let you have it FOC all you require are the clear adhesive pads and spacers.

I have a Silver Abarth Tax Disc Holder which I bought on purchasing my A500 in Sept this year. However using the clear adhesive pads/spacers supplied it will not stay fixed to the windscreen. Falls off after a while. I bought a similar fitment for my earlier TA Lounge and my OH's 1.2 Pop and had no issues.

Suppose it must be curvature of the windscreen ??

If anyone would like this I will let you have it FOC all you require are the clear adhesive pads and spacers.

Forgot photo on initial post

Attachments

• 46004652_Large.jpg
    46004652_Large.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 24
So it works OK on a standard 500? Aren't the screens the same...?

All I can say I had no problem with a similar holder on both 500's but for some reason on the Abarth it just failed. Whether it was to do with windscreen curvature -vs- placement I'm not sure. But I can't be *rsed any more with it hence up for grabs if someone wants a challenge. Retails at £20 new.

Hi Any chance I can give it a try, would look perfect on my wife's new 08 plate 500, still in the cleaning process will post pictures once complete!

Thanks

Hi Any chance I can give it a try, would look perfect on my wife's new 08 plate 500, still in the cleaning process will post pictures once complete!

Thanks

PM me you full postal details and I will pop in the post to you during next week.

Back