Off Topic 2012 New Forest Xmas Get Together.

Currently reading:
Off Topic 2012 New Forest Xmas Get Together.

The main thread has now been updated with confirmed times and Menu choices. All those attending please check ASAP.

https://www.fiatforum.com/events/313158-new-forest-xmas-get-together-16-12-2012-a.html

Unfortunately, the old manager at The Swan has left and the new bod requires £10 deposits per head so unfortunately I cannot book more seats than required as I have done in previous years.

If you want to attend please confirm ASAP although if push comes to shove, literally, we might still be able to squash in a little one or two.

OK! Table for 10 people has now been reserved and the menu choices confirmed as below.

YellowLuigi
* - Kirsty - Chicken Wings - Turkey - Xmas Pud
* - Mark - Soup - Turkey - Fudge Cake
Alphacos
* - Jean - Tatin - Game Casserole - Cheesecake
* - Chris - Chicken Wings - Bourbon Beef - Cheesecake
Melanab
* - Mel - Soup - Bourbon Beef - No Pud :cry:
Moonraker
* - ??? - Soup - Turkey - Xmas Pud
Rui
* - Ian - Posh Stuff from other menu :cool:
Grimwau
* - Liz - Tatin - Salmon - Fudge Cake
* - Tony - Soup - Turkey - Key Lime Pie

I'm pretty sure I got your choices down correctly but if you notice any mistakes PM me and I'll get it altered (or eat it myself, lol.) ;)

The main thread in the events section has been updated and look forward to seeing you all on the day.

Cheers (y)

Last edited:
OK! Table for 10 people has now been reserved and the menu choices confirmed as below.

YellowLuigi
* - Kirsty - Chicken Wings - Turkey - Xmas Pud
* - Mark - Soup - Turkey - Fudge Cake
Alphacos
* - Jean - Tatin - Game Casserole - Cheesecake
* - Chris - Chicken Wings - Bourbon Beef - Cheesecake
Melanab
* - Mel - Soup - Bourbon Beef - No Pud :cry:
Moonraker
Rui
* - Ian - Posh Stuff from other menu :cool:
Grimwau
* - Liz - Tatin - Salmon - Fudge Cake
* - Tony - Soup - Turkey - Key Lime Pie

I'm pretty sure I got your choices down correctly but if you notice any mistakes PM me and I'll get it altered (or eat it myself, lol.) ;)

The main thread in the events section has been updated and look forward to seeing you all on the day.

Cheers (y)

Tony, I think it is VERY mean of you to call her "Kirsty Chicken Wings". and anyway, they are called "Bingo Wings".

Last edited by a moderator:
my current plan is to pop in and say high to everyone at the Green Dragon before i head off to meridien milano

i'll be the one in the boring grey golf as pootle gets the weekend off :)

Hi everyone. Just got back from our day out in the New Forest. Had a great time and a chance to meet some new people. Hope to see you again in the new year.

Merry Christmas to you all

Chris and Jean

Attachments

• IMG_0020.jpg
    IMG_0020.jpg
    479.2 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0022.jpg
    IMG_0022.jpg
    496.2 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
was great to meet everyone for a coffee before heading off for a quick play in an A500 ;)

Nice to see you, if only briefly. Hope the A500 was up to expectations.

It exceeded my expectations in the short test run I had, need to drive one again and take the 500 as felt it a bit slow lol

Fingers crossed one will get ordered in next ten days

Are you ordering from factory (with options) or will you be getting from dealer stock?

Reason for asking is that Fiat/Abarth are offering £500 discount if a car is ordered (and I think, delivered in December 2012.)

Can't remember exact details, I threw the card away as it didn't apply to my order which is for March 2013. :cry:

Are you ordering from factory (with options) or will you be getting from dealer stock?

Reason for asking is that Fiat/Abarth are offering £500 discount if a car is ordered (and I think, delivered in December 2012.)

Can't remember exact details, I threw the card away as it didn't apply to my order which is for March 2013. :cry:

given the boxes ticked it will be a factory order, just need to decide which dealer and in reality march suits me as can run the TA through winter

Back