Off Topic 2012 New Forest Xmas Get Together.

Currently reading:
Off Topic 2012 New Forest Xmas Get Together.

One small problem, the "Add Me" tab is missing so hopefully this will be sorted out soon.

you seem to have messed the dates up and put 16 of November as well as December, thats made it enter wrong on calender too so will also not show on bottom of forum, i don't think it can all be fixed, maybe better to do new thread

you seem to have messed the dates up and put 16 of November as well as December, thats made it enter wrong on calender too so will also not show on bottom of forum, i don't think it can all be fixed, maybe better to do new thread

Dave, I'll check it out, but everything is OK in the events section.

Last edited:
Definitely nothing 'posh' about our meet! We had Smart, old style Panda, Yaris and even suspiciously Volvo like Fiat (see pic)... I drive Punto and that's definitely no 500! All Fiats (and non-Fiats evidently) welcome...:D

Attachments

• P1050066.JPG
    P1050066.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 21
Grimwau is there a proposed lunch stop for this?

I'm at Goodwood Sunday Service first thing but new forest not a huge detour on the way back but won't be in the 500 that day

Grimwau is there a proposed lunch stop for this?

I'm at Goodwood Sunday Service first thing but new forest not a huge detour on the way back but won't be in the 500 that day

Hi Wigit, we are planning to stop for lunch at the Swan Inn at Lyndhurst at a time still to be arranged. All the details are listed in the link below.

https://www.fiatforum.com/events/313158-new-forest-xmas-get-together-16-12-2012-a.html

Hope you can make it and I will be updating the events section with more precise details as soon as the numbers for lunch have been confirmed this weekend.

i need to get a pass from SWMBO and these tend to cost me financially but she is bribable

OK! so far we have 10 people confirmed so if anyone else is wanting to attend this is the last day that you will get a guaranteed place for lunch at the same table. I will be going out to the Swan tomorrow (Sunday) at lunchtime to book the table(s) and will check in here first to see if there are any late comers.

As always, I will book a few more places than we actually require as in the past there have been last minute requests to attend and we have always managed to accommodate those people. (y)

Back