General Help! anyone had Cruise control fitted.

Currently reading:
General Help! anyone had Cruise control fitted.

minimarvel

Desperately need cruise control on my 500. Has any of you had it fitted?
Dealer wants a fortune, but found one reasonably priced on ebay.

Any experience?

Any advice would be welcome....:)

Thank you for taking the time to reply. Have contacted them and booked it in. Great!
Exact same unit as fitted by Vospers for £695.00 for £250.00 less....Very Happy.;)))

Also interested to know how good it is, definately something the Abarth needs, Ive ended up with foot ache on long continental runs trying to hold it at a steady speed for hour after hour

Fitted, Brilliant :) Fitted in less than an hour and seem to really know what they are doing. They conncet it to the car with only 3 wires so it talks to the ECU. No extra wires to brake, clutch or speedo.

Drove home the whole way without leg ache. I had one installed with an additional 2 little buttons on the end of the stalk (£25.00 extra but they knocked this off for not going thru fleabay) that I can set for any speed I want. Set one for 50mph which i just hit when in those Var speed zones perfect. Looks the part, would even consider it looks factory....Happy Dayz...!

Well, after a hickup, it's working as advertised today, great support from David! Installation is not difficult in a technical way, but the working position and lack of elbow room down under the dash makes it an awful job to do. lol

I wondered if you have any Pictures of this fitted?

Might be an idea to show some people as it seems to be gaining a HUGE amount of interest!!!!!

I wondered if you have any Pictures of this fitted?

Might be an idea to show some people as it seems to be gaining a HUGE amount of interest!!!!!

There are some pics in the original link I posted (see below) but if anyone who has had this mod done would like to oblige AbarthGav then much appreciated.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FIAT-500-ABARTH-500-OEM-Pro-Quality-Cruise-control-FITTED-NEW-CANBUS/280801788124?ssPageName=WDVW&rd=1&ih=018&category=9886&cmd=ViewItem

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back