Off Topic What are you guys doing this Easter?

Currently reading:
Off Topic What are you guys doing this Easter?

:Offtopic: Just making use of the "Off Topic" facility to find out what everybody was doing over the holiday. For my sins the wife has given me a list a mile long so I just hope that some of you are more fortunate. :(

Walk with Mum + Dog yesterday on the beach, laughed at sheep out at sea (WTF! See pics) sunbathing/rain dodging in the afternoon, picked the A500 up today after 8 days with a frustratingly slow MiTO, been driving like a nutcase ever since but loving it none the less!

BBQ with my 2 bosses tomorrow (weather permitting) then me and mate fitting new brakes on Monday then back to work Tuesday for 3 days. That's about it really! :)

Attachments

• P1020486lr.jpg
    P1020486lr.jpg
    332.5 KB · Views: 24
  • P10204862lr.jpg
    P10204862lr.jpg
    364.6 KB · Views: 37
Worked in the pub today!! Busy as hell, just got home(n) Also spoke to Daron at TMC about getting a box fitted. Hmm, tempted:eek:

Oh, and DraigFlag WTF, I mean really WTF are those sheep doing. I know they are stupid but that's taking the p:)

Oh DF another question, whats "rain":confused: lol

Worked in the pub today!! Busy as hell, just got home(n) Also spoke to Daron at TMC about getting a box fitted. Hmm, tempted:eek:

Oh, and DraigFlag WTF, I mean really WTF are those sheep doing. I know they are stupid but that's taking the p:)

Sheep, stupid animals. Not that stupid as they managed to swim to shore i think!

Rain, must have been a one off, it's stunningly hot here again today, enjoyed the BBQ with my 2 bosses, got a great tan too :cool:

I think grajo should look at getting a new distraction for himself instead of looking for a TMC upgrade :). I thought the esseesse would have kept his mind occuppied for a litte bit longer. Have one on me (y).

At the moment with the other half away in China I'm getting a tour of the relations with free grub.:yum:

I thought I'd post this URL link for NEXT Easter. Good to have plans. Nick the driver gave me the good ahead to send the link onto you. I enjoyed it. Starts off slow but picks up. Nurburg is good and takes in a few sites whilst they're over in Europe. He excused himself about letting the f word slip out - he was caught 'on the hop' when a white fiesta undertook him when he was flat out on the 'ring'.

[ame="http://vimeo.com/20889218"]Euro road trip June 2010 - Fiat Coupe on Vimeo[/ame]

Hi Michael!, thanks for the comments on the video! :)

Nope, i've no problems with you sharing the link! I was really lucky to be behind that Arbarth 500 to be honest - the guy in the 500 was pretty experienced on the 'ring, whereas it was my first ever lap! The guy with the 500 is on this forum, not sure of his name though. From what i remember the car had a roll-cage and track tyres - not sure what else it had up its sleeve!

Walk with Mum + Dog yesterday on the beach, laughed at sheep out at sea (WTF! See pics) sunbathing/rain dodging in the afternoon, picked the A500 up today after 8 days with a frustratingly slow MiTO, been driving like a nutcase ever since but loving it none the less!

BBQ with my 2 bosses tomorrow (weather permitting) then me and mate fitting new brakes on Monday then back to work Tuesday for 3 days. That's about it really! :)
I wonder if anyone thought to call anyone to get them rescued.....

They're used to it. The farmland they are on stupidly floods twice a day with the tides when the sheep are forced right into the corner and up and embankment! It's quite shallow all the way out to sea, i think they are strong swimmers :)

That's a nice part of the country that you're in DF. What with the clean sheep the beautiful scenery and grajo's comment ...;).

They're used to it. The farmland they are on stupidly floods twice a day with the tides when the sheep are forced right into the corner and up and embankment! It's quite shallow all the way out to sea, i think they are strong swimmers :)
Fair enough :)

Nope, i've no problems with you sharing the link! I was really lucky to be behind that Arbarth 500 to be honest - the guy in the 500 was pretty experienced on the 'ring, whereas it was my first ever lap! The guy with the 500 is on this forum, not sure of his name though. From what i remember the car had a roll-cage and track tyres - not sure what else it had up its sleeve!

In a follow on email from Nick (the guy who produced the above video) he has now sold his 20V and got a 20V turbo. I'd imagine that that should be enough to catch & overtake the A500 that was on the nuburgring. He is planning a return trip has the URL for here.
Any feedback ?

I know Easter is over but so far I have; power washed and polished all my UPVC fascias, soffits, bargeboards and guttering on the house and garage, cleaned all my window frames and windows, cleaned and polished the side gate and garage up and over doors, painted the house and front garden wall, powerwashed the driveway and main patio and I am currently rubbing down and painting my wrought iron gates and railings, Phew!

Still have the window sills to paint and the rear BBQ area patio to powerwash.

Glad I took an extended Easter break and then in a couple of weeks will be off on a well deserved holiday.

I know Easter is over but so far I have; power washed and polished all my UPVC fascias, soffits, bargeboards and guttering on the house and garage, cleaned all my window frames and windows, cleaned and polished the side gate and garage up and over doors, painted the house and front garden wall, powerwashed the driveway and main patio and I am currently rubbing down and painting my wrought iron gates and railings, Phew!

Still have the window sills to paint and the rear BBQ area patio to powerwash.

Haven't you forgotten the car??(y)(y)

Back