Off Topic Abarthisti....................

Currently reading:
Off Topic Abarthisti....................

Is anyone on here an admin on there?

I can't login and I've sent a message via the contact form to no reply?

Mucho cheerio seniors!
(y)

Perhaps you have posted something they dont like, they have a habit of banning people who dont tow the approved line of the mods or dare to recomend any companies or businesses they dont approve of or get funds from

I believe in free & open debate, a great british tradition so you wont be suprised to hear Im banned :D:D, twas instant & non negotiable but hey ho, at least in here the mods are a bit more realistic about things (y)(y)

Perhaps you have posted something they dont like, they have a habit of banning people who dont tow the approved line of the mods or dare to recomend any companies or businesses they dont approve of or get funds from

I believe in free & open debate, a great british tradition so you wont be suprised to hear Im banned :D:D, twas instant & non negotiable but hey ho, at least in here the mods are a bit more realistic about things (y)(y)

Their loss Stuart.

I quite agree with you re the free and open debate aspect as well, so long as it doesn't start getting personal/acrimonious then no harm done.

Perhaps you have posted something they dont like

I can't say I've posted much, I did have a different username and email but I've lot access to the email (Bloody Hotmail Americans) so naturally I've signed with different info.

Biz, just been on the Abarthisti forum, no probs for me:D

Ok cool at least the site is functional.

I'm curious if when I'll get a reply for confirming my details?

Cheers guys! (y)

I'm banned for .........not really sure why......I didn't swear or pick on anyone!! I have questioned Abarth's customer service and warranty policy being only available through the Abarth dealers even though the majority of parts on the cars are Fiat and Abarth being part of the same group....Ohh and I did question why mods on the site are and can be Abarth representatives.....bit of a vested interest to squash customers issues and concerns by blocking threads then when asked why can be banned because of a breach of the codes of conduct!?? WHAT!!

Happy to be part of the Fiat Forum......a bit of free speech, good old fashioned banter and rational behaviour.

Regards
Mark

I'm banned for .........not really sure why......I didn't swear or pick on anyone!! I have questioned Abarth's customer service and warranty policy being only available through the Abarth dealers even though the majority of parts on the cars are Fiat and Abarth being part of the same group....Ohh and I did question why mods on the site are and can be Abarth representatives.....bit of a vested interest to squash customers issues and concerns by blocking threads then when asked why can be banned because of a breach of the codes of conduct!?? WHAT!!

Happy to be part of the Fiat Forum......a bit of free speech, good old fashioned banter and rational behaviour.

Regards
Mark

Its a closed shop over there.

I was banned because I posted I had found a company who could supply services to the owners cheaper than some of the companies who regularly contributed / paid monies to the site. Since being banned I have heard of other special promotions by contributors that if you bothered to research it were cheaper elsewhere.

It was so ghouling that the site didn't even want to discuss it, so sad

Such a shame that Abarth appear to embrace the forum so much, they must have an idea of whats going on. Its a great car & sells itself, it doesn't need this sort of underhand tactic & I'm guessing one day it will blow up in Abarths face

Can I also welcome you to the club of free thinking honest nice people, we are a great bunch !!!! :D

On here I feel the mods are very even handed, that's probably why the forum is the success that it is

I didn't realise that Abarth has an input to the site. Would have thought that they could have developed and supported it more in that case.

Nope, it's essentially a forum for them to control the chatter about their product.

If I want to post on here about how I find Abarth 500's to be poor value for money, slow (compared to what else you could buy), not different enough to the standard 500 and so on and it wouldn't get closed. Do that on Abarth forum and see how long you last ;)

By controlling the chatter, you can give the impression that you've got a premium product and that everything is fine and dandy when all you do is ban anyone who steps out of line and the people who are left are just the ones who are ignorant to what's going on, or simply don't want to post somewhere where people with non-tjet 500 owners are.

I do wonder what impression people get when they come on here and I'm talking about how **** the suspension on the 500 is.......

I told a joke, age old one, about American cars that can't go round corners...... guess what, cautioned then banned!

Apparently, it might've upset our friends across the pond.

It's owned by Autoguide now. Tapatalk was replaced for their own app, which worked for 2 weeks then stopped. Autoguide aren't bothered and don't reply and the Mods/ Admins just say it isn't their problem.

I've had week bans for mentioning a company that 'cannot be named for legal reasons' but no idea why and someone I know was banned for poor grammar but most could understand - he was dyslexic.

I persevere but find The Scorpion Club and Fiat Forum much more 'chillaxed' !

It's owned by Autoguide now. Tapatalk was replaced for their own app, which worked for 2 weeks then stopped. Autoguide aren't bothered and don't reply and the Mods/ Admins just say it isn't their problem.

I've had week bans for mentioning a company that 'cannot be named for legal reasons' but no idea why and someone I know was banned for poor grammar but most could understand - he was dyslexic.

I persevere but find The Scorpion Club and Fiat Forum much more 'chillaxed' !

Mods - please issue an immediate life ban for use of the word "chillax".

Back