General So who wants one?

Currently reading:
General So who wants one?

Brilliant engineering!

I'm expecting the 0-60 to drop a little.

I must be relatively "snap-happy" mid apex of the loud pedel....................

It would handle very differently - proper swingarms instead of trailing arms at the rear, more direct steering (no weight up front) and proper mid-engined balance.

If you haven't driven anything mid-engined with a short wheelbase you have no idea how much fun it can be :D or how tricky it can be to catch when you over do it...

Oh **** yes, put me in the queue for one!

It would handle very differently - proper swingarms instead of trailing arms at the rear, more direct steering (no weight up front) and proper mid-engined balance.

If you haven't driven anything mid-engined with a short wheelbase you have no idea how much fun it can be :D or how tricky it can be to catch when you over do it...

Haha, both good points. I believe there is nothing like driving with the tail out just a little bit in an X1/9....right up until the point it goes just that little bit too far and you do an impersonation of a revolving door. :eek: and :slayer: at the same time,

I think its brillant.
One of the reasons I originally went rear wheel drive was the front wheels struggled with 170bhp - although that's sorted now with electronics and 'knuckle joints'.
Back seats aren't all that important anyway :).
I wonder how the front end is kept down ? I don't think the concrete block would work that well.
So is this mid engined or rear engined ?

I must admit I quite like that :) It's more along the lines of what i feel an Abarth should be than the current one is. Having proper suspension at the back is to me something that an Abarth should have.

Back