General Members Motors

Currently reading:
General Members Motors

I'm being a bit of a hippocrite here but I just wondered if any of you guys/girls would mind uploading some photos of your cars and add a few lines about your pride and joy.

At the moment Juliana's car is the sole representative for the A500 forum and much as I enjoy looking at her car I think it would prove more interesting to have a few more up there, far too much empty space at the top of the page.

I intended to wait until I had managed to get some good pics of my car in nice surroundings but to get things going I'm just going to uoload the few I have at the moment and I will add more later.

Last edited:
They only show up if you use the FF uploader though. When you click "view more" mine and a few others are there too. :)

Spot on Paul, just to remind any new members that the preferred method of storage for all photos is on the forum gallery and if pictures hosted on other sites are used then they will be deleted. Also, if you want your car's pic to appear at the top of the page then attached photos (although acceptable in posts) will not show up.

Back