Tuning Quick question....

Currently reading:
Tuning Quick question....

I'm just about to do that mod where you put a small filter on the dump valve and close the pipe off which would be connected to where the filter is.....
Does anyone know of a good way to close this off? something that looks tidy.
I've seen a few people with neat looking aluminum pipes but I have no idea where to get one.
Any help appreciated.
Cheers:D

Could you put a bolt in the pipe that fits snug and then a small jubilee clamp to keep it in place around the section where the threads would be inside (y)

Sorted!! I question how long after I get mine until I do this mod myself hmmm

I'm just about to do that mod where you put a small filter on the dump valve and close the pipe off which would be connected to where the filter is.....
Does anyone know of a good way to close this off? something that looks tidy.
I've seen a few people with neat looking aluminum pipes but I have no idea where to get one.
Any help appreciated.
Cheers:D

Don't want to appear to be stupid(n) But what is this mod????

It does not alter the performance, in fact a lot of people have said it makes the car slower. It's just for the noise really, you can hear the dump valve "hissss" and the waste gate shut when you lift off the throttle that's all! Sounds ok if you like that kind of thing.

It does not alter the performance, in fact a lot of people have said it makes the car slower. It's just for the noise really, you can hear the dump valve "hissss" and the waste gate shut when you lift off the throttle that's all! Sounds ok if you like that kind of thing.

Hmmm, makes the car slower:mad: No thanks, I'm sure I can make noise:)BTW car should arrive this week:):):)

Back