General Abarth I Pod connection

Currently reading:
General Abarth I Pod connection

grajo

Red Hot Chilli Pepper
Hi, I have a 500 Abarth on order, WITHOUT BlueTooth, as I am old school. Question is, will my Windows formatted IPod Classic work thru the USB. It has ITunes trax on it and CD music imported thru my lap top:eek:

The answer is yes - in theory.

You need to make sure that the ipod can be read by your computer as if it were an external drive when plugged in and that the drive formatting is fat32.

It is only the new fancier ipods (touch/iphone) that present an issue as their audio file collections are hidden and protected.

Novel order as the B&M system is a standard no cost item. Thinking about it you need the Blue to have the Me without the Me you wouldn't have a USB port so no ipod :) . Unless you mean a 500c which doesn't have the hifi upgrade as standard I'm confused now.

Other than my mental state that it will work and new cars don't need the adaptor.

Hi, I have a 500 Abarth on order, WITHOUT BlueTooth, as I am old school. Question is, will my Windows formatted IPod Classic work thru the USB. It has ITunes trax on it and CD music imported thru my lap top:eek:

Stupid me, I meant not the B&M navigation. Obviously it will have the standard fitted B&M kit

Back