Styling Another limited edition Abarth- Gulf edition

Currently reading:
Styling Another limited edition Abarth- Gulf edition

neet

Limited to 10 for Luxemborg only:

Fiat-Gulf-0.jpg
abarth_500_gulf_special_edition.jpg

http://carscoop.blogspot.com/2011/01/fiat-abarth-500-gulf-limited-edition.html

I have to be honest and say that I agree with what the wife said when she first saw it a few moments ago when she said "It looks stupid, why would somebody do that?"

Gulf liveries look fantastic on GT cars ..... it really does! But when you drive down the street in that, anyone who knows anything about the sort of cars which wear the gulf livery will laugh at you because you can't afford a proper car for the livery to go on :ROFLMAO:

gtrlongtail01.jpg

2008-Aston-Martin-DBR9-Gulf-Livery-Front-Top.jpg

Large%20Image.jpg

All of those cars look cool, this silly Abarth numpty edition looks very much like a tryhard edition.

Not really, it is sometimes the cheapest and nastiest way of saying "LOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" but then again that's what some people want isn't it?

The A500 is an eye catching car regardless of whether it's in full Gulf livery, a few stickers or just "stealth" white. I don't think stickers necessarily say "look at me"

I think there's going to be a lot more "special editions" of the A500 due to it's popularity, plenty of Ferrari owners buying them as runarounds for £40,000...

The A500 is an eye catching car regardless of whether it's in full Gulf livery, a few stickers or just "stealth" white. I don't think stickers necessarily say "look at me"

I think there's going to be a lot more "special editions" of the A500 due to it's popularity, plenty of Ferrari owners buying them as runarounds for £40,000...

You're like the Iraqi information minister of Abarth 500 propaganda.

Firstly, you really think that people find different bumpers and wheels to be eyecatching? I reckon 99% of people don't really care.

If so many Ferrari owners were buying 695's then why are there 7 for sale on Pistonheads and 1 on Autotrader out of the 152 which have gone to the RHD market (Australia, GB, Ireland, Japan (bound to sell well there) and others). There seems to be a fairly steady stream of them on

Topgear says it best when they say "Our advice? Get a standard Abarth 500 esseesse (£16k) and buy a Ferrari hat"

http://www.topgear.com/uk/car-news/abarth-695-tributo-ferrari-rhd

Last edited:
Back