General The New Abarth 695 Tributo Ferrari colours

Currently reading:
General The New Abarth 695 Tributo Ferrari colours

Captain Flowers

I'm sorry if anyone has posted this on here before but I came across this and thought i'd share. The new Abarth 695 Tributo Ferrari Special Edition in 4 different colours. £40k + is a lot of money for what is in essence a city car but I have to say it does look good. Shame its not standard Abarth prices because i'd order the yellow one in a flash.

Attachments

• Fiat-Ferrari-500-Abarth-1.jpg
    Fiat-Ferrari-500-Abarth-1.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 1,751
  • 111718067282194563.jpg
    111718067282194563.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 190
  • 7577233392062475756.jpg
    7577233392062475756.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 175
The price is 35000 Euro's plus VAT when it arrives in the U.K. so in total about £35000.
There were only 152 for the U.K. and they are just about sold out.

Dealers have the Red ones in stock now, so if you want to catch a glimpse of these rare cars, now's your time! You won't be able to drive one though, as they are all sold already! :(

All 4 colours come out at different times of the year, and different quantities too. Grey and Blue are the rare colours, they are only making 99 each of these! 1199 Red ones and 299 Yellow ones :)

The price is 35000 Euro's plus VAT when it arrives in the U.K. so in total about £35000.
There were only 152 for the U.K. and they are just about sold out.

Two for sale on piston heads website. one for £42.950 and the other £39.950.

That's not the official price though, who ever is selling them at the price is just trying to rip someone off (not that it's cheap anyway!)

Prices are as follows:

Red: 35,500 Euros
Yellow: 36,500 Euros
Grey: 37,500 Euros
Blue: 37,500 Euros

Out of date information.
The original press release suggested these prices but all of the colors are 35000 Euros.

I'd hazard a guess that the only kind of person buying one of these is someone who owns a Ferrari that wants a runaround as a second car. So they would pay the price. I'm sure if you go to the right person you too could get 180bhp (I think thats what the tributo performs at) out of a standard abarth and then get a paint job (if you wanted the blue, grey or yellow) and save yourself 10-15k. Job done.

I'd hazard a guess that the only kind of person buying one of these is someone who owns a Ferrari that wants a runaround as a second car. So they would pay the price. I'm sure if you go to the right person you too could get 180bhp (I think thats what the tributo performs at) out of a standard abarth and then get a paint job (if you wanted the blue, grey or yellow) and save yourself 10-15k. Job done.

Some of the owners are also Ferrari owners yes. I think the interest really began when 200 Ferrari dealer editions were commissioned for Ferrari dealers as courtesy cars. The guys taking in their Fezza's for servicing loved the little Abarths so much, they decided to make a proper version, knowing that Ferrari owners wouldn't mind paying a fair old whack for a small car.

But as it happens, it's not just Ferrari owners that are buying them, i guess it's a true Tribute to Abarth (and Ferrari) and the ultimate version of the Abarth, so people who know and respect the brand and it's history would probably buy one too. I did consider it, but decided the extra money would not justify the extra fun. In other words, it's twice the price, but not twice the car i have now!

Back