General Abarth Spider

Currently reading:
General Abarth Spider

ukmike2010

According to Autoexpress this week, Abarth are working on a Spider version of the 500, which might end up looking like THIS>>>>>

Attachments

• Abarth Spider.jpg
    Abarth Spider.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 157
don't believe ANYTHING you read /see in Auto Express

The Sun of Motoring Publications (n)
What did they make that PS out of? I can see bits of Punto Evo Abarth and I'm sure there's a bit if Ka and Bravo in there. As Rob says, complete BS.....

There is a high chance the Coupe will exist in 2 to 3 years from now. Have no doubt in my mind that it will look exactly nothing like the render shown in this thread though! But some interesting statements by Abarth:

However, the firm won’t be fixing its famous scorpion badge to any other Fiat models in the near future. According to Labate, the firm will focus on tuning other brands in the Fiat Group.

You could see Ferrari, Maserati, Lancia, Alfa etc bearing the Scorpion logo in the future!

And:

The fast-growing brand is now third, after Ferrari and Maserati, in terms of profitability in the Fiat Group

Amazing to think they only revived the brand 2 years ago or so, and they've only sold limited numbers, yet the Abarth brand is more profitable than Alfa, Fiat, Lancia etc. Quite impressive.

Back