General big depreciation hit on A500 esseesse

Currently reading:
General big depreciation hit on A500 esseesse

just had a quick nose on eBay and there are a number of A500 esseesse at around 14k

i am glad i didn't get one last year as i would have been looking at a 4k hit :eek:

non esseesse models seem to be holding value better - makes no sense...

From what I've heard the Essesse suspension is more suited to track work than everyday driving, which could explain the drop if dealers are struggling to shift ex-demos due to this.

I think this might be the one that has done about 25k+ miles, which would explain the price!

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
i am sure i have seen these pics before on this site about a year ago when the owner had just got it may be he needs to sell it quickly or does not like it ?

From what I've heard the Essesse suspension is more suited to track work than everyday driving, which could explain the drop if dealers are struggling to shift ex-demos due to this.
ZANES Nothing wrong with Esseesse suspension my 90yr old mother loves it!:)

I have been under family pressure to sell my Abarth and get a bigger family car.
I have a soft spot for S Type Jags so went to look at a 57 plate minter. I was asked what I would be part-exing. If mine had been an Essesse they wouldn't have touched it. They also mentioned that they would be looking for side stripes, scorpion and a few extras. I have all that.
Then they offered me ten grand.
Sod that but maybe that's the real used price on a year old 6,500 mile A500.

Don't forget that is a trade-in price as well so they would be looking to make a profit on the 500 too - probably in the region of £1000. A private sale at market price would be a more attractive option.

Trading a nearly new car in for another one is a notoriously bad way of getting rid of it pricewise. It is only worthwhile if you are having trouble selling the car in the first place.

Back