General The 500C abarth is here!!!..(maxi):-)

Currently reading:
General The 500C abarth is here!!!..(maxi):-)

I like it, the 2 tone paint looks good IMO. (y)

But paddle shift automated manual box as standard? FAIL.

Last edited:
Oh, and it'll probably cost about £40k judging by Fiat's current mental pricing :rolleyes:

Personally I will wait until I see the official Fiat press release before believing they will be paddle shift only, or maybe thats how they want to make the model unique.

Do like the two tone though even if it is a bit old hat now

Nice - better than I thought it would be. Punto Evo Abarth looking very good too.
Have to say i think the Punto Evo has ruined the Abarth for me with the silly bumper inserts. You can get away with them on a darker car, but on a white car they look silly. IMHO of course :)

Can somebody please explain to me why the Abarth 500c doesn't get the Multiair engine and the Evo does?

its so that fiat can bring it out as standard on the car in about 12/18months time and get all the purchases and trade-ins from current owners.

its so that fiat can bring it out as standard on the car in about 12/18months time and get all the purchases and trade-ins from current owners.

because then it would have the same power as the esseesse as standard and they couldn't charge you £3k for a remap, springs, brake discs/pads and springs

Mmmm. Whatever the reason, they should be using the most economical engine.

This would stop me getting the 500cA fi I was in the market for such a car, but the Evo, sans the stripes, would be fantastic.

The new Evo interiors are beautiful by the way.

Taken from the Abarth Forum (y)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 29
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 33
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 27
  • 4.jpg