General going to see+test drive abarth 2morrow:D

Currently reading:
General going to see+test drive abarth 2morrow:D

morniinnnng allll

im going up research tommorow morning to go and look at the a500.im going to ring them in abit to book a car for test drive.i cant wait :D.

i still dont know if il go for it or not because of two major factors.1) i need my dad to px his fiat tempra to get the 2 grand scrappage and 2) i need to be on his insurance policy.he aint keen on that idea at all.lets hope the abarth tomorow can sway him:) haha. wish me luck.

(hope this is better to read)

Last edited:
morniinnnng allll

im going up research tommorow morning to go and look at the a500.im going to ring them in abit to book a car for test drive.lady i spoke to said just ring the day before you come in.i cant wait :D. i still dont know if il go for it or not because of two major factors.1) i need my dad to px his fiat tempra to get the 2 grand scrappage.and 2) i need to be on his policy.he aint keen on it at all.so it all depends on if the abarth tomorow can sway him:) haha. wish me luck. p.s before people are tempted to say...(yes i do know if i used my dads car to scrap he would have to buy the car..and i dont mind me being added as the 2nd owner it really wouldnt make a difference for me). and if anybody is going to question the insurance..ive clarified with my insurance broker my family have always used...i can be the main driver on my dads policy).i think its proberbly the only insurance company that allows it.
I stopped reading about half way through.......

I stopped reading about half way through.......

Yeah me to.

Anyway after the vast amount of questions you've asked about the Abarth I can't believe you have not looked or test driven one yet!

Thanks for editing your post :) I know this isn't an English literature forum but when someone posts something like that it is literally tiring to read it and help.

Have fun in the Abarth! Like others have said, the one with most miles is your best bet. Go somewhere with no speed cameras, shot over to Manchester today, saw loads of speed cameras (n) Currently driving a 155 BHP Alfa Mito, pretty impressed, it drives well! (same engine as the Abarth 500/Punto or as Maxi would say "T-Jet" ;))

Back