General 500c Abarth? Any evidence?

Currently reading:
General 500c Abarth? Any evidence?

Well i did say "apparently" that's not confirming is it?

I'm not holding my breath either, even if they do make one, chances are it will either be rubbish or very expensive, quite possibly both (the Wind is around £18,500!)

We'll see. You were quite adamant that the A500C wasn't going to exist, and there were less rumours about that but it still happened...

That Autoexpress link followed to Chris Evans "new" Ferrari 250GTO is a classic bit of Journalism, not knowing the facts that most car enthusiasts would know.

Says the engine is a 3.2!!! no wonder people where upset when it used to race in the under 3ltr classes. :bang:

Well i did say "apparently" that's not confirming is it?

I'm not holding my breath either, even if they do make one, chances are it will either be rubbish or very expensive, quite possibly both (the Wind is around £18,500!)
We'll see. You were quite adamant that the A500C wasn't going to exist, and there were less rumours about that but it still happened...

That name...you know it could be a good car but why?...yes I should grow up but one day someone will ask you what you have and you will have to say "a wind"...at which point they will say "no I meant your car but that explains the smell"...

I also highly doubt an abarth roadster, lotus could farm the elise chassis out yet again, its now under teslas, hennesseys, vauxhalls and lotuses but there would be no point. No one cares its not gonna be cheap like a barchetta, and its not gonna be an elise.

Back