General Fiat 238 for sale on eBay

Currently reading:
General Fiat 238 for sale on eBay

thisisburdett

The time has come for us to part ways with our beauty of a camper 'Vinny'.

Over the Summer we moved house back to the big smoke, and part of that move meant losing our integral garage and also a double to tripling of our living costs :/

Hence the reason for having to sell.

I've driven the van down from Manchester and it's now in North London.

Check out the listing if you're interested, or just fancy a nose!

Dan

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Classic-F...c&clk_rvr_id=1135249216806&afsrc=1&rmvSB=true

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Hi Dan; I had a nosey. In comparison with common or garden VWs and the like, your beauty is a steal, although way out of my budget.:eek:
I hope it goes quickly because you won't want it hanging round your neck and outdoors down there.
I hope you've found the space to hand onto the 500 though. Where could be better for it than down in the metropolis?(y)

Hello Peter,
Only just seen your reply! (Kept my head away from this forum after having to lose the camper :(

Happy to report there was a quick sale for full asking and the buyer was a gent.

Also happy to report that the little 500 is getting plenty of use and plenty of attention down here. We have an almost weekly run up the West End to see Big Ben, my daughters current favourite landmark.

About to drop it in to R.Proietti's tomorrow for a service and to check out a sticking clutch pedal. Unfortunately us mere mortals still require the services of motor mechanics ;)

Hope all is well your end and you're still getting plenty of use out of all your things Fiat!

Dan

Back