General Fiat 850t

Currently reading:
General Fiat 850t

h7ust

Does anyone have a picture or could tell me what the rear badge is on a fiat 850t camper please. Thanks

Hi,
I have attached the best images I can find. They are not great but I will send some better ones in the near future if I can.
Not sure what year your van is but there were two types that I am aware of; the badge on the left is the later type (around 1974-77) and has the word 'FIAT' on a red strip in the middle with a word above and below (in Italian). The earlier type on the right (circa 1970-1973) has the letters 'O.M.' in an oval in the middle. This was the name of the fabricators who made the bodies for FIAT, I forget their name.
Hope that helps for now.
Kind regards,
Andy

Attachments

• Rear Badge Comparison.JPG
    Rear Badge Comparison.JPG
    15 KB · Views: 77
That's great thanks. Mines a 900t that I'm changing the front to an 850t and have bought a new tailgate that had these holes on the left opposed to the 900t tailgate which has holes on the other side.
Does anyone have any info on how a x1/9 master cylinder can be converted to fit my camper. It's of the dual type. I've heard a few people have done this.

Does anyone have an 850t rear door handle ( looks like a mini one) and the 2 engine cover locks?

Any rear number plate lamps about for an 850t the one that attaches to the engine lid?

Does anyone have any front doors that are in decent cond or that I can cut up to repair mine?

I got measurements cheers mate. Managed to get a pair of rings too so just the other parts to get her on the way. Thanks a lot anyway.

Back