Technical fiat 900t waterproof cover

Currently reading:
Technical fiat 900t waterproof cover

hi does anybody know where i can get a waterproof cover that will fit a fiat 900t camper, as there only 12ft long and less than 5 ft wide , most covers will swamp them and end up being a waste of time , the only reason i need one is that when we park the camper on our drive way the windows leak, as our drive is on quite a slope and all the water runs to the door bars on the window, which dont seal very well

cheers in advance

tim

I've had a few covers from these guys:
Www.cover-zone.com
I've got a Sahara lightweight cover for the spider which is great for folding up and stowing in the boot and the heavier weight Monsoon winter cover for the integrale.

I had a Sahara for the integrale originally but it eventually lost the battle with the British winter. Lasted 3 years though. Not bad for a lightweight cover.

I've had a few covers from these guys:
Www.cover-zone.com
I've got a Sahara lightweight cover for the spider which is great for folding up and stowing in the boot and the heavier weight Monsoon winter cover for the integrale.

I had a Sahara for the integrale originally but it eventually lost the battle with the British winter. Lasted 3 years though. Not bad for a lightweight cover.

I'm sorry, I'm telling you porkies...

I've got a Voyager lightweight cover for the spider which is great for folding up and stowing in the boot and the heavier weight Stormforce winter cover for the integrale.

I had a Voyager for the integrale originally but it eventually lost the battle with the British winter.

Back