Technical fiat 900t shock absorbers

Currently reading:
Technical fiat 900t shock absorbers

anybody know of a good cheap replacement shock absorber for my wifes fiat 900t 1979, there are loads of 68-77 shocks on ebay but no suppliers of the later ones is there a similar replacementi can get

hello there, did you manage to find any alternative shock adsorbers for the camper, im in the same position as you at the moment
best john

I'm also in the same boat... shocks are available but around £100 a pop, £400+ quid for a set of front & rear is a bit steep.

At that price I'm thinking of switching to adjustable shocks so I can adjust the ride quality - ideal when I've swapped over to larger wheels and lower profile tyres.

I checked around the usual suspects, Koni, Spax etc. but not surprisingly the Fiat 850T/900T doesn't appear. I've sent enquiries to various companies but not had anything back from them yet.

I have seen photos of a conversion with Spax ages ago so they must exist (still trying to find the site).

Has anyone fitted adjustable dampers or know of a cheaper supplier of standard shocks?

Same here. The shocks are the same size as the Fiat 850/126/500, but the weight loaded is quite different. For the 126/500 spax and koni are largely availible. But the question is does it hold?

Back