Technical Rear bottom ball joints

Currently reading:
Technical Rear bottom ball joints

shaun

Established member
Hi i am looking for rear swinging arm bottom ball joints as mine are split i have found them for about a £100 a side does anybody know of any cheaper
Thanks

Hi i am looking for rear swinging arm bottom ball joints as mine are split i have found them for about a £100 a side does anybody know of any cheaper
Thanks

£100 a side sounds like it is for the full swing arm not just the ball joint but that is how Fiat sold them so I would expect no less.

You can buy just ball joints (you'll need to find some the right size) and fit them but it takes a bit of work as you need to convert your existing swing arms to do so.

Hi jimbro,that is the price just for the ball joints the arms are over £200 each.i was thinking about using other ball joints i was hoping somebody could tell which ones would fit.Is it right i would have to grind the rivots out of the old ones and bolt the new ones in,i remember doing the same on my old Astra i had.

hi, anybody help me on the make of car i could use the ball joints off
Thanks Shaun

Thats Jimbro looks like i will join the owners club see what they have to say.The guys on Xweb seem to say you have to buy originals.Thanks again mate

Back