Off Topic [Video] X1/9 on a twisty road, and some christmas lights...

Currently reading:
Off Topic [Video] X1/9 on a twisty road, and some christmas lights...

Revolution01

Hey all, and season's greetings :)

Some here might recall a few months ago when I posted up a video that I and my friends had made of an Abarth 500 Esseesse and a classic 500F on a great road in the hills.

We've been making more videos since then, and our latest one features a rather clean and tidy green X1/9, a 1978 model to be precise.

We also made it a bit of a Christmas episode so there's some Christmas lights at the end :) Let me know what you think, and enjoy! If you have any questions about the car I can forward them on to the owner. :)

Well done lads, great video, I really like to see a young lad, who probably wasn't around when this car was made, extolling the virtues of the X. Nice tidy car as well, what I wouldn't give to have that weather here...... even in the "summer".

Thanks guys! Yeah, it is a particularly tidy example - not a spot of rust on it! The weather stayed pretty nice for that day, although some sunshine would have been nice!
Glad you enjoyed the engine note - it was very loud and sounded pretty great in person, I hope we've been able to translate that across to the video ;)

Back