Styling Window Deflectors..............

Currently reading:
Styling Window Deflectors..............

I did try before posting a link but I hadn't made enough posts for an URL, but for anyone interested for the future there's a good video on Youtube showing how to fit the deflectors.

I take it the Heko ones on e-bay come across the water from our Polish friends?

Thanks for the info Gerry watched mentioned youtube clip a few times and really with everyone's input couldnt believe how simple they truly were

I tried the ebay listing they'd ran out of stock at the time but pointed me to www.micksgarage.co.uk similar price but G3 ones instead..so far VERY happy with em!

Thanks for the info Gerry watched mentioned youtube clip a few times and really with everyone's input couldnt believe how simple they truly were

I tried the ebay listing they'd ran out of stock at the time but pointed me to www.micksgarage.co.uk similar price but G3 ones instead..so far VERY happy with em!

No worries :) 'my turn to say thanks now because I'd not heard of Mick's Garage before. I know er-in-doors said no extras but I don't think putting in an orders would hurt:eek:

The deflectors may well arrive before my Qubo:shrug:

The deflectors may well arrive before my Qubo:shrug:

Memo to self, keep mouth well and truly shut.

Update, the wind deflectors arrived from Mick's Garage several weeks ago now.
Not bad service although no clips, then 6 clips arrived after advising them of the 'problem', then another pack arrived a few days later with the correct amount in :rolleyes:
However, the price and quality can't be moaned about.

Do they look good on the Qubo? ......be nice to have a Qubo to put them on :(

Memo to self, keep mouth well and truly shut.

Update, the wind deflectors arrived from Mick's Garage several weeks ago now.
Not bad service although no clips, then 6 clips arrived after advising them of the 'problem', then another pack arrived a few days later with the correct amount in :rolleyes:
However, the price and quality can't be moaned about.

Do they look good on the Qubo? ......be nice to have a Qubo to put them on :(

Glad you got sorted eventually!

They look pretty good yep...and suprisingly easy to fit

qubo will soon be here!! :D

Back