Technical Which fuse?

Currently reading:
Technical Which fuse?

I was having too much fun with the radio and blew a fuse, the one on the radio itself is ok. I searched these forums and google but can't find the fuse. It'll be one of those in the gloxe box, any idea which one?

IMG20231116131102.jpg

Thanks! I'll have a look at that one. My manual just doesn't list any audio fuse at all. There will be a reason for this, but its something like they forgot!

Ok.... I was browsing this on the net and it sent me back to here.

My question is, the wife's 2012 Punto has had no interior light for ages. I replaced the bulb twice thinking this was the problem. When I open the door ( N/s or O/s) the dash binickle the little bit with the mileage, etc lights up.
So the sensors in the doors work.

It has not got a rear hatchback light neither. So after almost three years spent trying to find the fuse that controls it ( so I can either replace or check it.

Where is the fuc&???!!

3rd fuse on left apparently.
Thanks! I'll have a look at that one. My manual just doesn't list any audio fuse at all. There will be a reason for this, but its something like they forgot!
It explains in the link that the Italians did a flip reversal of the interior fuse boxes in the manual meaning they mirrored it. The actual layout for U.K. versions was different to the manual!! They love to keep you guessing eh😂

Ok.... I was browsing this on the net and it sent me back to here.

My question is, the wife's 2012 Punto has had no interior light for ages. I replaced the bulb twice thinking this was the problem. When I open the door ( N/s or O/s) the dash binickle the little bit with the mileage, etc lights up.
So the sensors in the doors work.

It has not got a rear hatchback light neither. So after almost three years spent trying to find the fuse that controls it ( so I can either replace or check it.

Where is the fuc&???!!
Try fuse no 9 - 7.5 amp…. Interior lights

3rd fuse on left apparently.

It explains in the link that the Italians did a flip reversal of the interior fuse boxes in the manual meaning they mirrored it. The actual layout for U.K. versions was different to the manual!! They love to keep you guessing eh😂
That was the right one, thanks. I had to put in a 10amp fuse rather than the original 15amp because that's all I had spare.

I don't know the wattage on my car speakers but lets do a calculation: 12Volts x 10amps = 120Watts. Surely my four speakers aren't 120Watts combined?

I don't suppose anyone has a correct fuse diagram? Or do Fiat only give them out on special occasions - like April fools :)

Last edited:
That was the right one, thanks. I had to put in a 10amp fuse rather than the original 15amp because that's all I had spare.

I don't know the wattage on my car speakers but lets do a calculation: 12Volts x 10amps = 120Watts. Surely my four speakers aren't 120Watts combined?

I don't suppose anyone has a correct fuse diagram? Or do Fiat only give them out on special occasions - like April fools :)
No problem glad to help!

120watts each sounds more likely…

Still working on fuse diagram but struggling. I don’t have my oem manual handy

Back