Whats the best colour coded paint?

Currently reading:
Whats the best colour coded paint?

sparkieno1

Hi, whats the best colour coded paint, i've used halfords but i didnt think it was a very good match. I read on another thread that there is a good site to get it from..i think its karbine that knows the site? thanks

The original touch-up pencil costs only about 6 pounds.

Hi, whats the best colour coded paint, i've used halfords but i didnt think it was a very good match. I read on another thread that there is a good site to get it from..i think its karbine that knows the site? thanks
Alright matey.
This is the site I use. I have ordered 3 cans before and they were bang on.
However...The touchup paint I ordered was darker than my car.
But the aerosol was brilliant :D
Great delivery speed too

You should never go off the paint code, always match paint properly with a chart...

You should never go off the paint code, always match paint properly with a chart...

some paints are better than others, paint is mixed from the code but can then be tinted etc. Therefore as richie says its always best to use a chart against the vehicle. I have found the best paint to be dupont but its expensive.

Back