Technical What The Hell (Scrapped)

Currently reading:
Technical What The Hell (Scrapped)

Instructorcon

Well here goes again, my Ulysse 2003 (53) 2.0 JTD 3 weeks ago completly stoped, would not do anything, called AA out, towed to garage as no fuel from pump, ok new pump fitted, when all conected apparently started but then no Engine Management Light or Glow light, could not diaonose so of to fiat it went.

Fiat got back to me saying that could not get readings, so needed a new fuse box, as the other one was corroded, ok new box fitted, got some power back, but still no engine management light or glow plug light, they say the Body Management unit is ok, unsure as if the ECU is ok as they are not talking to each other, they now say that a new wiring loom is needed as it may be broken wiring somewhere, stopping the communcation, (fiat don't do anymore so i'm told by the parts desk, although eper has it).

So dont know if ECU is ok, as not spending £666.00 on a wiring loom and then + the fitting of it, when it may not even be that. So i have come to the decision to SCRAP the Car, sell of in bits and take great pleasure in doing so, help pay to have the valve done on my other Ulysse.

Any offers - hehe

Andy

Back