Styling Whacky idea, lol!!

Currently reading:
Styling Whacky idea, lol!!

i really like this hardtop

1995_Maggiora_Fiat_Barchetta_Coupe_Concept_01.jpg
1995_Maggiora_Fiat_Barchetta_Coupe_Concept_02.jpg

or this one (but this is something completely different, engine from Lancie Delte Integrale 335hp, 5 seconds to 100km/h... nice)...
Stola-Abarth-Monotipo-Concept_3.jpg
Stola-Abarth-Monotipo-Concept_4.jpg

I'm with Giorgio when it comes to body mods. I really like the lines of the MK1 Barchetta and this alone was what attracted me to the marque in the first place. Each to their own though. I actually like the lines of the silver B in F4ust's post. Reminds me a little of a Triumph GT6. Surely this isnt a hardtop though, more a coupe? Was it made, or is the pic an "artists impression"?

Anyone take to the idea of a rear air vent/ scoop like the one on this porsche to a barchetta. Anyone for some photoshoping

test3on.jpg

actually doesn't look bad... also i see on some barcheeta that air/vent above side repeaters.

Last edited:
I always thought that the Wesimann hardtop looked best, contoured roof over the passenger and drive - can't say I would stick anything else on the top of a b - looks much better with the roof off!! (y)

Hey! Lee, How are you buddy!! All well i hope, and yes totaly agree the wiesman roof looks fab, and yes again the B without a roof is best. :D:D

IMG_2448.JPG

my porsche 1.jpg

varied b pics 011.jpg

my porsche.jpg

barchetta 013.jpg
test3on.jpg

actually doesn't look bad... also i see on some barcheeta that air/vent above side repeaters.

Nice one F4ust, you are good with that, my attempt wasnt so good.. and

I agree! looks good, any chance doing the same with my some of my Barchetta pics. (y)

Could be another mod for the list.. wonder how viable it is, what lies behind our B rear quarters. :idea:

Last edited:
Hey KC - I am well but life has been mad busy for a couple of years! LRB is sat out the back of the house begging to be driven, but the cost of insurance went through the roof and I have not been able to justify the expense of running 3 cars, one of which is just for fun!

I am toying with the idea of getting an MOT and tax on LRB this month so may be back causing havoc on the roads of Berkshire again!

Aside from almost killing myself in a mountain bike accident earlier this year things are pretty much the same as when we last met up at the Ace!! :rolleyes:

Back