waxing my car

Currently reading:
waxing my car

Hi all,

I have been using Bilt Hamber Auto Balm on my black GPS for a while now, and it looks good but i find it hard work to buff off.

I am thinking about trying a glaze (maybe Poorboys Black hole) and a sealent (maybe Chemical Guys Jet Seal 109).

What order should i use these products? and should i wax as well?

Thanks.

glaze, personally i would go for EZ creme glaze as it is a glaze and sealent in one and will avoid this step, then move straight onto waxing usual procedure says glaze/polish-> seal-->wax im not a fan of sealents so avoid them so cannot give much advice asionly use AG EGP on my wheels followed by some AG HD wax and use swissvax BoS on the body, most of the waxes that are durable like colly 476s can be quite difficult to removedue to there nature although this can be minnimized should i say by only leaving them on for 10 mins or so (if your leaving them on for longer) BoS is easy to remove and is very durable from my personal experience although that is easily off set by the cost unfort. i personally would stick with what u have a glaze is unlikely to solve the issue though tbh.

Hi all,

I have been using Bilt Hamber Auto Balm on my black GPS for a while now, and it looks good but i find it hard work to buff off.

How much are you putting on and how long are you leaving it?

you want to put a VERY VERY THIN layer on the wet the pad (soak it in a bucket and give it one squeeze) then dab it a couple of times (dab not dig) on the balm then spread it out once you have done a section take it straight off with a dry clean microfiber cloth (y)

If you find a stubborn patch a plant sprayer with clean water should make life a lot easier

never had a problem doing it that way (y)

Last edited:
Back