General upgrading the badges on a punto mk1

Currently reading:
General upgrading the badges on a punto mk1

shadowhound

i was curious is it legal to change the badges on my MK1 to the badges on an MK2 or will i just get made a fool of at the lights

or

what badge can i put on my car to make drivers think i have a crap car but fool them at the lights haha :D

Nothing to do with me & its no big deal, but anyone with half a brain isn't exactly going to be phased/fooled into thinking that any wee Punto is something that its not just by a badge:D

That's true jimboy, most people outside the Fiat fraternity would not even be aware that some of our cars have the horsepower number on the side. By the way, what car do you have in the first place? Sticking steelies, black bumpers and the appropriate badges on a GT would be most surprising.

That's true jimboy, most people outside the Fiat fraternity would not even be aware that some of our cars have the horsepower number on the side. By the way, what car do you have in the first place? Sticking steelies, black bumpers and the appropriate badges on a GT would be most surprising.

I've a Coop mike......20VT Sprinty, among other vehicles, but the Coop is my toy:D I dont have to tell you Mike that people not in command of the facts of the Coop are very surprised when the facts are made known to them;)

Back