Styling Treated myself to some red badges

Currently reading:
Styling Treated myself to some red badges

Went to Fiat for some interior parts and they had a "Red Badge Kit" on the counter so of course I had get some of those whilst I was there.

Not fitted them as was motorbiking yesterday, I assume it's all blatantly obvious what needs doing when I get round to fitting them?

They also had sets of Grande Punto alloys in white or anthracite, the whites would look very tasty on the Panda, anyone know if they're a straight swap dimension wise?

Last edited:
Well they're on.

Front was a minor PITA but nothing to fret about, liberal use of an old mobile top-up card and t-shirt had the back off in no time. Took advantage of the wheels being off and gave them a bit of a once over so they're nice and shiny. CBA taking pictures, I'm sure you've all seen a black 100HP with red badges!

Been quite the weekend of Panda loving for me.

i love the wheels that are on the new bravo, something i would love to change over as the wheels on the panda are not big enough!

See now I think the wheels on the 100HP are just perfect. 15s are just right. I just couldn't bring myself to change them. I was mulling over a set of O.Z Ultraleggeras in the same size because of them being so much lighter but, IMHO Fiat definitely got the wheels right:slayer:

Back to the topic though. I thought about getting red badges but I'm awkward in that I'd want them on my steering wheel and key aswell! Nonetheless it's a cool addition to the 100HP, makes it a little fresher and I can picture it now. Looks sweet!

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back