General Tipo on Piston Heads

Currently reading:
General Tipo on Piston Heads

No adverts please. That's what the classifieds are there for. :nono:

Last edited by a moderator:
not much really, the baffle is loose in the centre box, engine temp sensor needs replacing Roger said its this that causing it to take longer to fire up. It doesnt happen all the time, just every now and again. Finally the coolant level sensor is causing the dash light to appear.

The fact is that I was a bit trigger happy when I bought it. Ive got my company car for work, my wifes got her car and when its sunny at the weekends I use the EVO so the Tipo will never get used.

Last edited:
Wow I never knew she was on here before, I now own this car and the temp sensor and coolant sensor problems have all been rectified...wow it's famous everywhere!:D

Last edited:
Wow I never knew she was on here before, I now own this car and the temp sensor and coolant sensor problems have all been rectified...wow it's famous everywhere!:D

Hope you look after her, I knew the car when it was owned by Rodger in Great Yarmouth, Glad you have got the teething problems sorted out... What does she go like now....
Being nosey what did you pay for the sedi ???

I paid £1100 for her from a guy in Hastings that had sorted all the niggles.

It goes like stink to be honest but I dont go "thrashing" it about everywhere she's a rare trophy that needs treating with respect but it needs just a bit more oomf now! hehe

Back