General the end?

Currently reading:
General the end?

well after a bit of a fiasco with the carb it now has a problem with the clutch and i'm fed up with it now. there's a marea 130 nearby for sale with is tempting. though it'd stretch my already strained finances.

really can't be bothered with the teapot anymore, just want to take off the decent parts ie alloys and wing mirror lol. and send it to scrap. it's only a 1.4 so not really worth keeping anyway. though when it ran well it was good fun.

well after a bit of a fiasco with the carb it now has a problem with the clutch and i'm fed up with it now. there's a marea 130 nearby for sale with is tempting. though it'd stretch my already strained finances.

really can't be bothered with the teapot anymore, just want to take off the decent parts ie alloys and wing mirror lol. and send it to scrap. it's only a 1.4 so not really worth keeping anyway. though when it ran well it was good fun.

:wave: Tipo... R.I.P.

yeah the clutch has been a problem for a while, but the problem was coming and going. now it's gone really odd it doesn't feel right at all and the pedal is shaking a lot!. i'm going to get someone to look at it but fed up with it now.

yeah i'm going to be careful getting a newer as no car is going to be perfect but hopefully i'll know what to look out for.

Back