THE BOO WAVE!

Currently reading:
THE BOO WAVE!

D

David

i would like to attempt to introduce the boo wave, simply being that if you pass a bravo/a or marea you wave (frantically) i want this to be a world wide phenomenon by the end of the week so get waving!
also has anyone ever done this?
am i missing something here and the wave is already happening and i just never get waved at!
feedback people. i want to hear good thing on this.

long-sig2.jpg

i think its a brill idea mate most drivers wave at me but i dont think its for the same reason lol.

We could have a BOO (cyber) wave right here, right now.....pass this message on, lets spread a little BOO love:)

It needs to be a distinctive wave.

Kind of like a wave equivalent of a secret handshake.

Or how about a salute of some kind - perhaps like Rimmer's salute in Red Dwarf!

I gotta say I always give a wave or a nod to a passing Bravo.
great idea

when people do it to me i think knob head lol, but ill do it for a laugh

rascalsig.jpg

Na, the Brava/o/Marea is far too common to be waving at every one you see!

I get waved at when I'm in the coop by other coop drivers but then thats to be expected given the limited supply out there!

insycoupe2.jpg

Brava: Mar 99 1.9TD / 54,500 miles
Coupe: Feb 97 20V N/A / 132,500 miles

when i had my MGBGT i gave the wave and it was given, i would do it but dont think the brav/s is in that much of a nich?

PIC_0085-1-2.jpg

Ste, When you drove the RAT or the other weekend we had, you were always waving at othe marea drivers. Also, you get a little (too) happy when you see another Bravo, remember you made me take a photo when that other Bravo was parked next to ours?!!

bravo6-1.jpg

im like that...kinda like this...(lucy being my GF): " Lucy look...a bravo...wow...its ****, needs some wheels..needs some marea lights and handles lol" then again...she comes mine and goes...:"i saw a bavo before..it was purple, and had massive wheels"

im up for the wave...(i dont drive a bravo righht now) but ill do it lol

2 weeks and ill get pulled over..welcome to Blackpool buddy haha

Boonewsig.jpg

Its a 1.4 Chassis, 1.6 Engine and 2.0ltr Brakes and half a Marea :)

Follow My Project
Updated: 10/06/2008

But after getting no where with it and scaring old women I stopped..

bravos1.jpg

PIC_0085-1-2.jpg

A little better..

I think the Campaign For Real English will be sending you an email after that post Ste. What the hell was that? ;)

ozric.jpg

"Doctor said to give up Keee-Babs. I said 'No, no-no'"
cheers.gif

My Members Page

To be fair, he has only got one hand at the moment after cutting two tendons in his right hand. However that shouldn't really alter his spelling capability

bravo6-1.jpg

you want to drive an older Alfa, just like the mg scene, everyone waves at eachother like spanners :) tis quite fun!

i dont bother with the brav's locally as its all chavs here :(

and if im in my hgt, im usually going a bit too quick for anyone to wave at me :D

Andy_sx

Mini drivers are worst (or best?) for it
i dont mean bmw ones either, proper mini's...

I know a chick who just about climbs out the window to wave at passing mini's... one day her and some other nutter will crack heads together as they pass each other, flapping out their windows like ragdolls, lmao...

I dont think it'd catch on in bravo's though.. too common, ie not enough enthusiasts. In comparison, almost every 'original' mini, or mg is driven by an enthusiast..

Buzz
The champion of the Bravo 1.4
& now ex owner of a Bravo 1.8