General Thanks TMC!

Currently reading:
General Thanks TMC!

gsalini

Well i just would like to show my thanks to the guys at TMC as the box is brilliant on my 08 1.3mjet GP Dynamic. Its a different car! pulls like hell and goes like hell! Also ive found about 4-5 mpg increase if i drive well (so not like an asshole ha) and now i get about 55mpg round the town driving so im well chuffed! Would defiantly recommend them.

Last edited:
Well i just would like to show my thanks to the guys at TMC as the box is brilliant on my 08 1.3mjet GP Dynamic. Its a different car! pulls like hell and goes like hell! Also ive found about 4-5 mpg increase if i drive well (so not like an asshole ha) and now i get about 55mpg round the town driving so im well chuffed! Would defiantly recommend them.

How high have you got yours turned up mate? Mines at about the 2 o'clock position and I love the difference.

Ohhh i pushed it just a bit further to about 3 ha. But yea its a hell of a difference. Love it.

Yea like i said in my first post. If i drive economically i get about 4-5 more mpg then i used to.

Oh hell yea! The 1.3 should not be underestimated! ha. I just love the feeling of knowing that i have the power there now if i need it. oh and that its saving me diesel! ha

Oh hell yea! The 1.3 should not be underestimated! ha. I just love the feeling of knowing that i have the power there now if i need it. oh and that its saving me diesel! ha

Same here! I did about 150 miles over the weekend and averaged 67.8 MPG according to the trip, with a 60ish mile section at 70 odd MPG! its never been higher that about 58 on the same journey. Combo of the warmer weather and possibly onto summer diesel now will have contributed but I also turned the box up a bit last week too. Well pleased with those figures.

Do you mind me asking what you insurance company said? When I told mine they just said "Thanks, no charge sir"! I was very surprised!

Back