General thanks custard

Currently reading:
General thanks custard

got a letter back from van aaken this morning with a couple of stickers and keyrings it reads:
dear richard
thank you for your letter. i remember the yellow cinquecento with the red decals. i belive it was the first to be turbo charged by us. unfortunately we no longer sell these conversions or parts. i do not know what make the boost gauge was but there are plenty avaliable from deamon tweeks 01978 664466.

the suppier of the large decals no longer exists, i have included our latest sticker but it,s very small! i'm sure a sign/decal company would be able to copy our logo easy enough to reproduce the original decal for you, or you can show them the logo at the top of this letter. we used to fit the logo on request or to our cars which where going to be magazine features.

scott chapman has not worked for us but was a good customer and a friend of mine. there has been a fair amount of money spent on his car while he had it, it was a great advert for us!

i am sorry we have been unable to help you on this occasion, if you have any questions while you rebuild your cinquecento please let me know

regards

alex feher

cool :) very sparse re details but interesting :chin: :) didnt realise scott didnt work for them for starters was under the impression from prev conversations that he did :eek: must've got bits cheap in exchange for some plugs instead or something :)

p.s. hope it was you that beat me by 5p on the AI mag :p

Back