Technical Sunroof

Currently reading:
Technical Sunroof

louie

Looking for sunroof for fiat coupe, so need a breaking fiat coupe. can anyone help? :bang:

Best place to look might be here. You don't tend to see too many coops with sunroofs though.
H

custard boy said:
never said he was in the UK though! or whether it was mph or kph

Sarcasm.......'often used in a humorous manner' Because it is vocally-oriented, sarcasm is often hard to pick up in written messages and is often misinterpreted. [quote wikipedia dictionary]

It was ment as sarcasm(definition supplied above)....why have I got this image of bananas printed on the speedo dial :rolleyes:

Now theres a point,is it up to the driver to ensure his speedo is accurate.What if it's a new car with a dodgy speedo does the manufacturer stump up the fine (assuming it was 'just' over the limit).....doubt if it would work in court though!

mines leaking n its fukd, need another one, does anyone know who's breaking a fiat coupe.. south east England. cheers

T14086 said:
Sarcasm.......'often used in a humorous manner' Because it is vocally-oriented, sarcasm is often hard to pick up in written messages and is often misinterpreted. [quote wikipedia dictionary]

"An emoticon, also called smilies, is a sequence of printable characters such as :), ^-^, or :) or a small image that is intended to represent a human facial expression and convey an emotion. Emoticons are a form of paralanguage commonly used in email messages, in online bulletin boards, or in chat rooms. The word emoticon is a portmanteau based on emotion and icon." (Source: Wikipedia)

This is what you need in conjunction with your sarcasm, otherwise it will be lost when posting ;)

I regularly exceed 100 leptons, and indeed have seen 160 leptons on occasion. :)

Sorry to drag off topic (again :rolleyes: )

pinin__prestatyn said:
paralanguage......portmanteau

OK OK you lost me there!!! Need a dictionary to find their meaning :confused:

Dont know if its of any help Louie,but I remember a while back a customer talking about a new coupe soft top roof for about £300 (I think!) pattern part but we fitted new lower seals to stop the water getting in (it was honestly like a fishtank inside!) however halfords do a repair kit for about £30 odd.

Back