General Subframe Brace

Currently reading:
General Subframe Brace

Yes, I would say they made a difference, and since I have put Koni FSDs and some lowering springs and created quite a tidy handling car.

It stops on a sixpence with the Abarth Brembos and drilled discs too...

You can keep going...so have fun.:)

I've got the GP Forge Sub Braces which I'm gonna fit this weekend.

You can get a parts list from the Forge Website if you download the fitting guide. It's a few M10 bolts and nyLoc nuts.

But you didn't know that until you took them off...!

If they tighten the suspension and flexing, turn that's a good thing. But won't make the ride any softer... So it's down to what you need outta your motor

Dont understand the first comment lol.

But yeah it does depend, its no softer as tbh it doesnt stiffen the car up vertically, only stiffens the chassis from side to side flex so should reduce body roll, also helps to keep the car better balanced.

Dont understand the first comment lol.

But yeah it does depend, its no softer as tbh it doesnt stiffen the car up vertically, only stiffens the chassis from side to side flex so should reduce body roll, also helps to keep the car better balanced.

Thats not quite what the subframe brace does, it stops the geometry of the front wheels/suspension changing under hard cornering where the two subframes have a gap in the middle for the exhaust. All it does is stop the two sides from moving therefore keeping the geometry as it should be all the time. The effect of this is the steering feels 'tighter' than before, it does not effect the ride quality or balance of the car (y)

Back