General Street

Currently reading:
General Street

ClareC

Can I just ask as am a little confused. Is the fiat 500 street the spec above the sport? That's what I was told and looking at the fiat website the sport doesn't have the standard automatic aircon but the dials and the street also has the black alloys and Crome wing mirrors. It's hard to check as they stopped doing the street this year

Also I picked it up for a really good price I think? What do you think . It's a 62 plate and reg in jan 2013 and got it for £8850. Have I been had or is it a good deal

Sport spec kinda became the Twinair and Twinair + (with TA engine only option) then came the Street which was virtually a TA+ but with more engine choices. Then came the S which us quite different but still the 'sport' oriented model.

Sounds like a good deal to me. I got my twin air street model 2 weeks ago and it was a demo car so it had 1000 miles on the clock, 13 plate so it came to just over 9.5k. Glad to see another 500 street owner on the forums :)

Hi everybody, this is first visit to forum, I also have a Street and happy with it. it is the first Fiat I have owned.

I don't think my Street is a twin air? Is this the only option in a street then? Sorry to sound dumb, I've not really sure has my hubby choice found the car for me last wk and he just told me it was a 1.2.

I don't think my Street is a twin air? Is this the only option in a street then? Sorry to sound dumb, I've not really sure has my hubby choice found the car for me last wk and he just told me it was a 1.2.

Open the bonnet, take a pic and post it. We can tell you... :) although by opening it you should find out yourself

1.2 is different to the Twinair engine, which is 875cc two cylinder engine.
Fiat confused everyone by calling the model before the Street 'Twinair'. Then when the Street arrived it was pretty much the same car but with a choice if 1.2, TA or 1.3 Diesel.

Back