Stilo - not as it is described!

Currently reading:
Stilo - not as it is described!

Rich

Former FIAT Obsessive
Saw this Stilo on ebay. Shame it is not as described . . .
  1. "it was upgraded at the factory in Italy for a customer over there but the sale fell through so Reg Vardy shipped it over for me" - Surely then, it would be LHD?
  2. Sideskirts fitted are not the factory fit sideskirts, they are dealer fit items (the factory wouldn't badge a Dynamic as an Abarth!).
  3. Those seats are standard fit - they are in my '02-produced Dynamic!

At least they were honest about the reg date (no silver vents!).

Shouldn't go fibbing!!

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Yeah i saw that too, thought it looked quite nice though. Thought the same about the lhd.

Ive queried the car and he says thus...

"When i bought the car there was only 2 dynamics left and they were both on a forecourt in italy the one i have and a black one which had every addded extra possible. I was just about to get the black one and someone else had just got it when the sales rep was typing in the details so i had to settle for the silver one which took 3 weeks to ship over. Why would i have paper work for the extra work when it was done in the factory. And yes they are not sports seats just standard have just noticed my wife has put it in the extras bit.
THANKS DAZ"

he's carefully skimmed over the fact its not LHD :confused:

well i have proof that it was sat on a forecourt in italy.i had to wait for it to be shipped over here i had a choice of 2 cars they where the only 2 dynamics left and yes the seats are standard very clever and no i got the car £3000 cheper than a standard 54 reg stilo so no i did not get ripped off. If you don't want to buy it then f**k off wasting my time.

Lol! What a c*nt

Back