Spoilers colours on blue car.

Currently reading:
Spoilers colours on blue car.

I have my spoiler primed and near enough ready to paint. I just don't know what flipping colour. I've had so many ideas I have been "set on" but keep changing my mind.

I've got a orleans blue (dark blue) grande punto with white strips and white wheels. Please somebody give me some ideas.

Sam

I have my spoiler primed and near enough ready to paint. I just don't know what flipping colour. I've had so many ideas I have been "set on" but keep changing my mind.

I've got a orleans blue (dark blue) grande punto with white strips and white wheels. Please somebody give me some ideas.

Sam

Same colour as the car...

I'm not sure on having it the same colour as I don't think it'll stand out. I was thinking white to go with the rest of the theme.

Sam

Why do you want it to stand out? Is it is just a sporting spoiler? If so, the sportings are the same colour.
There is a blue astra round my area with a 'white' theme and hes done his spoiler white and it definitely stands out.
But it looks crap. Just my opinion and its your car so do what you like but i always feel that spoilers should be the same colour as the car.

Back