General Spoiler? Tweeter? Speedo? Advice please :D

Currently reading:
General Spoiler? Tweeter? Speedo? Advice please :D

rickylittle

Hey again guys. Need some help/advice. I need to replace a bulb in the speedo and I haven't got a clue how to get to it without breaking it. 2nd prob is I have no tweeters and I'd like to instal them as they should be there, so how can I get to them? There in the pillar but not sure how to get to them?. 3rd question is I'd like to put a spoiler on the back ( not a chavey,go faster, le mans) just a simple but nice one. Any advice on what car I could get one from same width etc?
Once again many thanks people :D

For the tweeters, ease your fingers between the rubber seal (that goes around the door opening) and the grey plastic windscreen pillar trim. Start at the top of the moulding. It will need firm but steady pressure to pull it away, towards the centre line of the car. The clips that hold it are at several points along the moulding - you'll feel them 'pop' as they release. If the tweeters are still fitted, the wire to them will still be tethered - once pulled away from the screen pillar, that is all that attaches it to the car.

Last edited:
Hey again guys. Need some help/advice. I need to replace a bulb in the speedo and I haven't got a clue how to get to it without breaking it. 2nd prob is I have no tweeters and I'd like to instal them as they should be there, so how can I get to them? There in the pillar but not sure how to get to them?. 3rd question is I'd like to put a spoiler on the back ( not a chavey,go faster, le mans) just a simple but nice one. Any advice on what car I could get one from same width etc?
Once again many thanks people :D

Genuine fiat ones almost certainly still available., I think. Try Googling it and it'll probably tell you. Mind was about 160 unpainted.

Cheers again guys. I will save up for the spoiler I think lol. I don't think the tweeters are in there but I'll have a look at the weekend. Also do you know if the wires will be there to hook up?
Many thanks :)

Back