Signatures!

Currently reading:
Signatures!

Oh and I mean singature images by the way :)

I've added it as an attachment to this comment.. can you see any reason why it shouldn't work?

Thanks (y)

Attachments

• Jodi2.JPG
    Jodi2.JPG
    11.3 KB · Views: 27
Oh and I mean singature images by the way :)

I've added it as an attachment to this comment.. can you see any reason why it shouldn't work?

Thanks (y)

How you make signatures soooo good im sh*t at moddin images and that lol

I been tryin for ages but im just really sh*t at it lol

I tryed uploading a dodgy lookin one i made and it wudnt let me either lol

How you make signatures soooo good im sh*t at moddin images and that lol

I been tryin for ages but im just really sh*t at it lol

I tryed uploading a dodgy lookin one i made and it wudnt let me either lol

I made mine and my boyfriend's on Paint, I'm really good on Photoshop but haven't got Photoshop on my computer and when I try to re-programme it in, it says license expired :(

I've attached my boyfriend's to this comment.

They would be alot better if I had access to Photoshop, I'd do one for you if I did :)

Attachments

• Shaney_b.JPG
    Shaney_b.JPG
    9.2 KB · Views: 23
Have you sorted your's Brin?

I really really need Photoshop, I love makin things like signatures an that on it...
I've got an A-level in Graphic Design so I used to always use it at college :)

Have you sorted your's Brin?

I really really need Photoshop, I love makin things like signatures an that on it...
I've got an A-level in Graphic Design so I used to always use it at college :)

nah it ont let me upload the image, wen i finally managed to nearly upload it i got a message sayin summat about image too large lol its only a small image about same size as your lol

Yours looks really good tho(y) im gonna keep tryin to make mine better and smaller lol

Last edited:
nah it ont let me upload the image, wen i finally managed to nearly upload it i got a message sayin summat about image too large lol its only a small image about same size as your lol

Yours looks really good tho(y) im gonna keep tryin to make mine better and smaller lol

If you want, I'll do one for you in Paint whenever I've got a bit of spare time? can't promise it'd be any good though... and you'd have to send me a choice of images for it :)

The difference between:

PAINT
View attachment 76100
and

PHOTOSHOP
View attachment 76101

I'm more than happy to make a few for people if they provide images, colour schemes and other ideas.(y)

Yeah but look at mine for one done on Paint, it aint that bad...
If I had Photoshop I could do a really good one :)
Just need Photoshop!!!!! Lol...
I'd let you do one for me but I've not a clue what I'd want it like, or how I'd explain it to you haha :p

the different signatures I've tried..

(as attachments)..

I know they're a bit crappy but I cba spending hours on them haha :)
Maybe one day I'll go out and take some proper photos of my car and make some proper signatures?

Attachments

• Jodi1.JPG
    Jodi1.JPG
    7.9 KB · Views: 24
  • Jodi2.JPG
    Jodi2.JPG
    11.3 KB · Views: 22
  • jodi sig1.jpg
    jodi sig1.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Back